Free Wi-Fi is available at the library! No strings attached. The service is available upstairs in the Main Reading Room and in the Visual and Performing Arts Room, and downstairs in the Fiction Room during all open hours. Reception in other areas may vary. People using the library's wireless network must agree to abide by our Internet Policy and understand that failure to honor these terms may result in the loss of access privileges. See our FAQ for any questions about the service.To print on the wireless network follow these steps:
Wireless printing for Windows PCs.
The wireless printing service allows you to print documents using your library printing account.
1. Click here to download the Print Client (clientlauncher.exe) to your desktop.
2. Run the Print Client (clientlauncher.exe) application.
3. Print your document (File > Print).
4. Select your desired printer from the printer drop down menu
a. \\10.211.2.10\Black and White Printer
b. \\10.211.2.10\Color Printer
5. Type in your library card number in the User ID field and your PIN number in the User PIN field.
6. Click OK to agree to the charges.
7. If you have money in your print account the print job will print automatically otherwise you can release the print job from the print release station located in the technology center near the scanner and copier.
8. NOTE: Please close the LPT:One Print Client after you have finished printing to allow other patrons to print wirelessly.
Mac users: We hope to have Mac support for wireless printing in the future. In the meantime Mac users using VMWare Fusion or Parallels can print files through Windows emulation.
Last updated: 4/13/2010 12:37:55 PM