What is contained in the Bicycle and Pedestrian Transportation Plan?
- The estimated number of existing and future bicycle commuters
- Land use and population density
- Existing and proposed bikeways
- Existing and proposed multi-modal connections
- Existing and proposed facilities for changing and storing clothes and equipment
- Bicycle safety and education programs
- Citizen and community participation
- Consistency with transportation, air quality and energy plans
- Project descriptions and priorities
- Past expenditures and future financial needs
To download the Bicycle and Pedestrian Transportation Plan (2003), please click here.
Please Note: BPAC meetings are now held bi-monthly.
Last updated: 1/15/2015 10:16:22 AM