The City of Mill Valley participates in the County of Marin Mediation Services Program to offer mediation services to residents of the City of Mill Valley. The County offers the following:
- Civil Mediation
- Small Claims-debts, accidents, property, etc.
- Landlord/Tenant-Repairs, security deposits, evictions, inspections for both residential and commercial property.
- Business-Partnership issues, real property sales, etc.
- Neighbor-Noise issues, fences, views, use of common facilities, encroachments, etc.
- Environmental-Easements, drainage, land use
- Domestic-Community property division, disputes involving family members
- Employee/Employer-Wages, dismissals, etc.
- Discrimination and Harassment Personal Injury
- Consumer-Private party issues
- Rental Property Inspections-Move-in and move-out inspections for rental properties to mediate any disputes regarding the property
- Animal Mediation
- Victim/Offender Mediation
Contact Information and to Learn More:
- Download the Marin Justice Center's brochure to learn about the types of services they provide.
Last updated: 5/17/2013 12:15:33 PM