Users and visitors to City of Mill Valley social media sites are notified that:
- The City of Mill Valley's use of external, social media sites is provided as a public service. The City of Mill Valley disclaims liability for ads, videos, promoted content, or messages accessible from any external web page. Any inclusion of external content or messages on external social media sites does not imply endorsement by the City of Mill Valley.
- A comment posted by a member of the public on any City of Mill Valley social media site is the opinion of the commentator or poster only, and the publication of a comment does not imply endorsement of, or agreement by, the City of Mill Valley, nor do such comments necessarily reflect the opinions or policies of the City of Mill Valley.
- The City reserves the right to restrict or remove any content that is deemed in violation of this policy or any applicable law. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the City of Mill Valley is not obligated to take such actions, and the City disclaims any and all responsibility and liability for any materials that the City deems inappropriate for posting, which cannot be removed in an expeditious and otherwise timely manner.
- By posting a comment, users agree to indemnify the City of Mill Valley, its officers and employees from and against all liabilities, judgments, damages, and costs (including attorney's fees) incurred by any of them which arise out of or are related to content posted by users. If a user does not agree to these terms, the individual should not use the City of Mill Valley's social media sites as a violation of these terms may lead to legal liability.
- The City neither guarantees the authenticity, accuracy, appropriateness nor security of external links, websites or content linked thereto.
Last updated: 7/3/2012 10:48:37 AM