City Council Meeting
6/3/2013 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- View the Meeting Agenda and Supporting Documents (Staff Reports, Resolutions, etc.) by clicking here.
- Download the Meeting Agenda in PDF format.
- Download the Meeting Minutes in PDF format.
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS COMMISSION VACANCY – INTERVIEWS: 6:45 p.m., Upstairs Conference Room at City Hall (26 Corte Madera Avenue).
1. Kimberly Hobson - Confirmed
2. Stephanie Palmer – Confirmed
3. Cathleen Roche – Confirmed
CALL TO ORDER
PUBLIC OPEN TIME
APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA ORDER
COUNCIL AND STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS: Adjourn in the memory of Jean Canepa and Col. Dale W. Luehring.
1. Presentation of Certificates of Appreciation for Community Emergency Response Team (CERT) members Maggie Lang, Steven Podesta, Michael Fischer and Katherine Randolph.
2. Congratulations to Darrin Allen on his promotion to Fire Captain.
3. Introduction of the City’s new Building Maintenance Supervisor, Bruce Pratt.
4. Presentation from Nona Dennis of the Marin Conservation League and Marge Macris, of Community Marin, on "Community Marin 2013 - A Vision for Marin County."
5. Warrants--$ 459,392.64.
Recommended Action: Approve paying expenses authorized by the adopted City Budget.
6. Presentation of the General Fund Revenue and Expenditures as of March 31, 2013.
Recommended Action: Receive report.
7. Consideration of a Resolution Making an Appointment to the Emergency Preparedness Commission (Continued from the May 20, 2013 Regular City Council meeting).
Recommended Action: Adopt Resolution No. ___.
8. Second Reading and adoption of an Ordinance Approving Amendments to Certain Portions of Title 20 of the Mill Valley Municipal Code, Zoning Ordinance, Regarding “Floor Area Ratio” and “Residential Second Units.”
Recommended Action: Continue to the June 17, 2013 City Council meeting.
COUNCIL LIAISON REPORTS
CITY MANAGER’S REPORTS
COUNCIL REQUESTS AND IDEAS FOR DISCUSSION
ADJOURNMENT– To the next Regular City Council meeting which will be held on Monday, June 17, 2013.
The City of Mill Valley is pleased to offer the following:
Webcasting Services: Please visit the Webcasting and Streaming Video Archive page to view the video, agenda, and meeting documents such as staff reports, consent calendar items, and attachments.
eComment: It is now possible for internet users watching the live meeting webcast to submit comments and questions in real-time to the City Council for the public comment sections of the meeting. Send an eComment.
The City of Mill Valley does not discriminate against any individual with a disability. Upon request, City publications will be made available in the appropriate format to persons with a disability. If you require assistance or auxiliary aids in order to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 388-4033 (TTY 711) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The accessible entrance and parking are located behind City Hall.
Meeting end times are approximate. To request a digital recording of the meeting, please contact the City Clerk's office at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 415-388-4033.