The mission of the City of Mill Valley is to provide a full range of municipal services to residents and businesses in accordance with the general plan and City Council policy and direction. City staff shall deliver those services in an efficient, effective and courteous manner with a commitment to operational excellence.
The following Departments are currently hiring:
Recreation Department - Employment Opportunities Page
NOW HIRING -Fire Department - Firefighter-Trainee.
Employment Opportunities Page
All City of Mill Valley employment opportunities require that candidates fill out and submit a Mill Valley Employment Application
. Click here for instructions on how to fill out the form
Attention JOB SEEKERS!
Have EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES sent directly to your email inbox.
Click here to sign up for eNews!
Get involved with the City of Mill Valley - Volunteer positions are available!
- Mill Valley Beautification Day - Join us this year on Earth Day for a day of service to the environment! Contact Lisa Johnson at email@example.com for more information. Click here to check out photos from past events.
- Community Emergency Response Team (C.E.R.T.) - Would you like to be trained to assist in a large-scale disaster in your neighborhood? Check out the C.E.R.T webpage to learn more.
- Bloomathon - Love to garden and grow flowers? Bloomathon is a group of volunteers that organize community planting opportunities all year long. Contact Patty McCulley at 415-383-1370 x 103 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Library - Love to read and share books? Volunteer at the Library.
- Boards and Commissions - Interested in serving on one of Mill Valley's Boards and Commissions? Please visit the Board and Commission Vacancy Page for information about the latest openings.
Last updated: 6/2/2015 11:12:56 AM