|If you print using our computers, you will pay $0.15 per page (black and white), $0.35 (color), $0.45 (photo). |
1. Add cash to your Library account:
• Use the print station computer (the one with the green triangular sign on the monitor) to log in with your Library card barcode (2111100...) and PIN.
• Click "Add Cash."
• Insert coins or bills into the cash box.
• Click "Update Account" to add money to your account.
• Click "Print Manager" to release your print job, or feel secure and happy knowing that you have money in your account for future printing.
2. Print from Library computers:
• Click the print icon.
• The print preview screen will open; choose the range of pages to print and the number of copies.
• Type a name for the job, or press "enter."
• Agree to the total cost by clicking "Print and Charge" and "ok" in response to the prompts.
Last updated: 5/29/2009 12:34:03 PM