Skip to page body Home About Us What's New City Government City Services Community Visitors Business How Do I...

Road Closure/Traffic Delay Permits

All closures of city roadways require a permit from the Public Works Department. If a permit is approved, Public Works will guide you through the City's procedure for posting a closure.
If you have questions, please contact the Public Works Department at (415) 388-4033.

Click here for a downloadable PDF version of the Application for Road Closure.

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download WinZip Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
Last updated: 4/21/2008 3:52:57 PM