Skip to page body Home About Us What's New City Government City Services Community Visitors Business How Do I...

Dangerous Driver/ Traffic Complaint

dangerous driverIf you ever witnessed a speeding vehicle, dangerous driver, or an illegally parked construction vehicle and wanted to do something about it, now you can!  The Mill Valley Police and Mill Valley Schools' Traffic Safety Committee have made available to you a form to report this. The Dangerous Driver / Traffic Complaint form is available at school offices, City Hall and the Police Department, and is now also available online. The form can be filled out and turned in to the Police Department by fax, phone, mail or in person.

Dangerous Driver Report

The Mill Valley Police Department will send out a warning letter to the registered owner of the offending vehicle. For an immediate safety danger, i.e.: vehicle screeching through a stop sign or racing up the street... Call 389-4100, ask for the dispatch center and give them the incident details. Dispatch can then send an immediate response out if it is warranted. Additional police patrols will be adjusted to areas where specific needs are identified.

Please remember that Mill Valley schools are located in residential neighborhoods where the speed limit is 25 MPH. Please keep this in mind when driving to schools, that these are neighborhoods where children will be walking and riding bikes to and from school.

school crosswalk

Mill Valley Police Department
1 Hamilton Drive (across from Hauke Park)
Mill Valley  CA  94941
415.389.4100 (T)
415.389.4148 (F)

Free viewers are required for some of the attached documents.
They can be downloaded by clicking on the icons below.

Download Acrobat Reader Download WinZip Download Word Viewer Download Excel Viewer Download PowerPoint Viewer
Last updated: 12/14/2015 10:22:50 AM