City Council Meeting
2/19/2013 7:30 PM - 10:30 PM
- View the Meeting Agenda and Supporting Documents (Staff Reports, Resolutions, etc.) by clicking here.
- Download the Closed Session Agenda in PDF format.
- Download the Meeting Agenda in PDF format.
- Communications Received from the Public:
- Download the Meeting Minutes in PDF format.
CALL TO ORDER
PUBLIC OPEN TIME
APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA ORDER
ACTION OUT OF CLOSED SESSION
COUNCIL AND STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS
1. Presentation of a Proclamation Celebrating the 40th Anniversary of the Opening of ‘The Redwoods: A Community of Seniors.’
2. Emergency Preparedness Commission’s Annual Report to the Council.
3. Warrants--$ 1,290,608.83
Recommended Action: Approve paying expenses authorized by the adopted City Budget.
4. Consideration of the Minutes of the February 4, 2013 Regular City Council Meeting.
Recommended Action: Approve the February 4, 2013 Regular City Council Meeting minutes.
5. Report regarding a review of Planning Department and Planning Commission Practices.
Recommended Action: Receive presentation, discuss and provide direction as appropriate.
COUNCIL LIAISON REPORTS
CITY MANAGER’S REPORTS
a. Status of City Council subcommittee regarding energy cost comparison (MCE/PG&E).
COUNCIL REQUESTS AND IDEAS FOR DISCUSSION
ADJOURNMENT– To the next Regular City Council meeting which will be held on Monday, March 4, 2013. A Special City Council Meeting will be held on February 26, 2013 to facilitate interviews for the City’s Boards, Commissions and Committees.
The City of Mill Valley is pleased to offer the following:
Webcasting Services: Please visit the Webcasting and Streaming Video Archive page to view the video, agenda, and meeting documents such as staff reports, consent calendar items, and attachments.
eComment: It is now possible for internet users watching the live meeting webcast to submit comments and questions in real-time to the City Council for the public comment sections of the meeting. Send an eComment.
The City of Mill Valley does not discriminate against any individual with a disability. Upon request, City publications will be made available in the appropriate format to persons with a disability. If you require assistance or auxiliary aids in order to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 388-4033 (TTY 711) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The accessible entrance and parking are located behind City Hall.
Meeting end times are approximate. To request a digital recording of the meeting, please contact the City Clerk's office at email@example.com or call 415-388-4033.