Arts Commission Meeting
11/10/2015 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
The Arts Commission meets on the second Tuesday of every month in the upstairs conference room at City Hall.
CITY HALL – UPSTAIRS CONFERENCE ROOM
26 CORTE MADERA AVE., MILL VALLEY, CA
TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 10, 2015
Michael Barker, Chair
Joe Rokovich, Vice Chair
N. Teresa Rea
CALL TO ORDER
PUBLIC OPEN TIME: Persons wishing to address the Commission on subjects not on the agenda may do so at this time. State law prohibits Commission action on any item not listed on the agenda unless Commission determines that there is a need to take immediate action and that the need for action came to the City’s attention after the agenda was posted. Other items will generally be referred to staff or received as information. When addressing the Commission, please: 1) State your name and address; 2) Address the Chair; 3) State your views succinctly; 4) Avoid repetition; 5) Limit comments to 3 minutes. Please note: The Chair will allow time for public comment on each agenda item.
APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA ORDER
CONSENT CALENDAR: The following items listed on the Consent Calendar to be considered routine and are approved by a single motion without discussion. The Chair or any member of the Commission or the public may request that any item listed under the Consent Calendar be removed and action taken separately. In the event that an item is removed from the Consent Calendar, it shall be considered in its numerical order.
- Consideration of the Minutes of the October 13, 2015 Special Commission Meeting. Recommended Action: Approve the October 13, 2015 Special Commission Meeting minutes.
- Consideration of 2016 Arts Commission Meeting Schedule. Recommended Action: Approve the 2016 Arts Commission Meeting Schedule
COMMISSION AND STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS
- Good News
- Correspondence/Telephone Log
- Fiscal Agent’s Report
- First Tuesday ArtWalk Update
- Reusable Wine Glasses for ArtWalk Discussion. Recommended Action: Receive and Discuss Information.
- Click Off Update. Recommended Action: Receive and Discuss Information.
- 6-Word Mill Valley Update. Recommended Action: Receive and Discuss Information.
- Pataphysical Slot Machine Discussion. Recommended Action: Receive and Discuss Information.
STAFF AND COMMISSION REQUESTS AND IDEAS FOR DISCUSSION
ADJOURNMENT – To the next Regular Commission meeting, which will be held on Tuesday, December 8, 2015 at 7:00pm.
Materials related to an item on this agenda submitted to the Commission after distribution of the agenda packet are available for public inspection at the Mill Valley Community Center, 180 Camino Alto during regular business hours. Such documents are also available on the City’s website at www.cityofmillvalley.org subject to staff’s ability to post the documents prior to the meeting.
The City of Mill Valley does not discriminate against any individual with a disability. Upon request, City publications will be made available in the appropriate format to persons with a disability. If you require assistance or auxiliary aids in order to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 388-4033 (TTY 711) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The accessible entrance and parking are located behind City Hall.