PUBLIC OPEN TIME:
APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA ORDER
COUNCIL AND STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS
Recommended Action: Approve paying expenses authorized by the adopted City Budget.
2. Consideration of the Minutes of the September 2, 2014 and the September 15, 2014 Regular City Council Meetings.
Recommended Action: Approve the September 2, 2014 and September 15, 2014 Regular City Council Meeting Minutes.
3. Consideration of a Resolution Permitting Free Parking November 27, 2014 through December 31, 2014.
Recommended Action: Adopt Resolution No. 14-____.
4. Second Reading and Adoption of an Ordinance Amending Chapter 20, “Zoning,” of the Mill Valley Municipal Code, to Define and Permit Special Needs Housing in Residential and Commercial Districts, and an Ordinance Amending Chapter 20.59 of the “Condominium Projects” and Chapter 20.08 “Definitions.”
Recommended Action: Adopt Ordinance Nos. 1265 and 1266
5. Consideration of the 2015 Regular City Council Meeting Schedule.
Recommended Action: Approve schedule.
6. Consideration of a Resolution Authorizing a Performance Bonus for the City Manager.
Recommended Action: Adopt Resolution No. 14-___.
7. Presentation by the Chief Building Official and Interim Fire Chief Regarding Mill Valley’s Earthquake Preparedness and Readiness of Key City Structures.
Recommended Action: Receive presentation.
8. Consideration of a Recommendation to Increase Development Review Fees, Fees for Building and Grading Permits and Associated Fines and Penalties.
Recommended Action: Receive report, discuss, and authorize adjustments.
COUNCIL LIAISON REPORTS
CITY MANAGER’S REPORTS
* Update Regarding the County Multi-Use Path
COUNCIL REQUESTS AND IDEAS FOR DISCUSSION
ADJOURNMENT– To the next Regular City Council meeting which will be held on Monday, November 17, 2014.