Emergency Preparedness Commission Meeting
11/12/2015 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
CITY OF MILL VALLEY
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS COMMISSION
Thursday, November 12, 2015
7:00 - 9:00 PM
Mill Valley City Hall Upstairs Conference Room
26 Corte Madera Avenue
7:00 PM Call to Order
Public Open Time
Approved Meeting Minutes of November 12, 2015
- Paula Doubleday, Neighborhood Organization
City Staff Report: Fire Chief Welch and Emergency Preparedness Consultant Lang
- Great California Shake Out, October 15, 2015 at 10:15 a.m.
- Citywide Storm Preparation/Response and Flood Prone Areas Community Meeting, Thursday, October 29, 2015
- City Website and Communication Tools Educational Tools
- EPC Work Strategic Planning Session & Next Steps
- City of Mill Valley All Hazard Mitigation Plan
9:00 PM Adjournment
Next Meeting: Thursday, December 10, 2015, 7:00 – 9:00 PM
Mill Valley City Hall Conference Room
Materials related to an item on this agenda submitted to the Emergency Preparedness Commission after distribution of the agenda are available for public inspection at Mill Valley Fire Station 7, 1 Hamilton Drive during regular business hours. Such documents are also available on the City’s website at www.cityofmillvalley.org subject to staff’s ability to post the documents prior to the meeting.
The City of Mill Valley does not discriminate against any individual with a disability. Upon request, City publications will be made available in the appropriate format to persons with a disability. If you require assistance or auxiliary aids in order to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 388-4033 (TTY 711) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting. The accessible entrance and parking are located behind City Hall.