Special City Council Meeting
6/26/2014 3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
This will be a special City Council meeting to review and adopt the proposed 2014-2016 budget.
- View the Meeting Agenda and Supporting Documents (Staff Reports, Resolutions, etc.) by clicking here.
- Download the Meeting Agenda in PDF format.
- To review Item No. 6 -- Presentation of the Draft Fiscal Years 2014 – 2016 General Fund Operating Budget and Five-Year Capital Improvement Program from the June 16, 2014 Regular City Council meeting, please use the following link: Item No. 6, Staff Report and Supporting Documents
- To review the documents from the June 18, 2014 Special City Council meeting, please click here.
- Public Communications No. 1-2
- Download the Meeting Minutes in PDF format.
CALL TO ORDER
PUBLIC OPEN TIME
APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA ORDER
1. Consideration of a Resolution Authorizing the Execution of an On-Bill Financing Agreement with Pacific Gas and Electric and the Replacement of High Pressure Sodium City Streetlights with Light Emitting Diode (LED’s) Fixtures.
Recommended Action: Continue consideration of this Item to the July 7, 2014 Regular City Council meeting.
2. Consideration of the Proposed Operating Budget for Fiscal Years 2014 – 2016 and the five-year Capital Improvement Program.
Recommended Action: Receive presentation, discuss and adopt the Proposed Operating Budget for Fiscal Years 2014-2016 and the five-year Capital Improvement Program.
COUNCIL LIAISON REPORTS
• Mayor Moulton-Peters: 1) Interest in Mill Valley serving as alternate Marin County Council of Mayors and Councilmembers (MCCMC) location for all Ad Hoc Committee Meetings, and 2) Interest in serving as Mill Valley’s primary member and alternate for MCCMC Sea Level Rise Ad Hoc Committee.
ADJOURNMENT– To the next Regular City Council meeting will be held on Monday, July 7, 2014.
The City of Mill Valley is pleased to offer the following:
Webcasting Services: Please visit the Webcasting and Streaming Video Archive page to view the video, agenda, and meeting documents such as staff reports, consent calendar items, and attachments.
eComment: It is now possible for internet users watching the live meeting webcast to submit comments and questions in real-time to the City Council for the public comment sections of the meeting. Send an eComment.
The City of Mill Valley does not discriminate against any individual with a disability. Upon request, City publications will be made available in the appropriate format to persons with a disability. If you require assistance or auxiliary aids in order to participate in this meeting, please contact the City Clerk at 388-4033 (TTY 711) at least 24 hours prior to the meeting.
Meeting end times are approximate.