November 1-12, 2012
The Click Off is a digital photo competition sponsored by the Mill Valley Art Commission and The Image Flow. The subject categories are designed to highlight Mill Valley’s unique characteristics and each photographer’s perspective through the camera lens. All ages and skill levels are encouraged to enter. Cell phone photos welcome. 1st, 2nd, 3rd and honorable mention awards in each of five selected categories. Additionally, a Youth Award and a Best in Show will be recognized. Photographs receiving awards will be on display for the month of December at the Mill Valley Community Center.
Entry fee is $25.00. Youth (15 and under) and senior (over 62) fee is $15.00.
- Register on November 1, 2012 at 6:00 PM at The Image Flow, 401 Miller Avenue, Suite A
- Randomly draw one of five subject categories
- Schedule a session, if so desired, with one of Image Flow’s professional editor/photographers to spend 15 minutes to provide guidance in selecting and enhancing the best image for judging
- Submit the selected image to a three member jury panel of award-winning and nationally- acclaimed judges by midnight November 12, 2012
- Be invited to an opening evening reception at the Mill Valley Community Center recognizing all of the event participants on December 4, 2012
- Be eligible to win gift certificates
For more information call Mill Valley Art Commission at 415-383-1370 or the Image Flow at 415-388-3569.
Winners from 2011
Category: Age. First Place Winner Robb Kilby.
Category: Brilliance. First Place Winner Heidi Richardson.
Category: My Hometown. First Place Winner WinsorAnderson.
Category: On the Move. First Place Winner Leanne Hansen.
Category: Unusual Beauty. First Place Winner Dolly McCarthy.