The Tech Center Goes Al Fresco
Library Macbook Pros can now be used in the building or in Wi-Fi Garden!
What You Need to Know
- You must have a library card to use a Macbook - no guest passes.
- Sessions are 120 minutes.
- Macbooks are only available for use in the Wi-Fi Garden or in the Library - they will not work if removed from these areas.
- Use of Macbooks is governed by the Library's Network Policy.
- Return Macbooks to a Library staff member. Do not return Macbooks in book drop.
To reserve a Macbook, call 415-389-4292 or use our online reservation service.