- All activities, dates, and fees are subject to change.
- Age level indicates the participant must be that age by the first day of class. We reserve the right to ask for proof of age for any class with an age restriction.
- Participants may not make up classes that have been missed. Class make-ups will be made due to Department cancellations only.
- When registering, if the class is full, your name will be placed on a waiting list and you will be notified by phone. If space opens or a new class is created, you will be notified. If waitlisted, do not attend the first class if you have not been notified to do so.
- Program/class will be canceled if minimum enrollment is not met. A full refund will be provided.
Additional Fees, Withdraw / Refund / Cancellations & Charges
- There is a $5 charge for each individual course transfer, each individual course schedule change, and each individual course withdrawal request received up to 7 days prior to the first day of a course.
- There is a $20 charge for each individual course transfer, each individual course schedule change, and each individual course withdrawal received less than 7 days prior to and no later than 1 business day after the start of a course.
- No program course transfer, course schedule change, or course withdrawal request will be granted if received more than 1 business day after the start of a program.
- No course transfer, course schedule change, or course withdrawal request for camps or single-day events will be granted if received less than 7 days prior to start of a program.
- The price of each course includes a processing fee based on the course price; all processing fees are refundable.
- There is a $2 scholarship fee charged to each program and pass.
- There is a $20 charge for every returned check.
- There is no transaction fee for refund requests.
Confirmation / Receipts
- Confirmation/receipts will be emailed or snail-mailed when a self-addressed, stamped envelope is provided.
- For questions or to request a withdrawal, refund, or transfer, please email email@example.com.
Scholarships are available for eligible applicants. For more information call 415-383-1370. Donating to our scholarship fund can provide recreational activities for financially challenged families. Your donation is tax-deductible. To donate, please visit our website. You may also increase your automatic $2 scholarship fee as a donation during checkout.
Americans with Disabilities Act
The City of Mill Valley does not discriminate against any individual with a disability. Upon request, City publications, programs, and activities will be made available in an alternate format to persons with disabilities.