Welcome to our Fitness Center!
We pride ourselves on being an inclusive facility that offers something for everyone, including a beautiful view of Mount Tamalpais. Our functional equipment comes from Matrix featuring Treadmills, Ellipticals, Recumbent Bikes, Uprights Bikes, a Rowing Machine, StairClimber and Cross Trainers. Our Fitness Floor was recently renovated in August of 2017 to boast a variety of strength training equipment focusing on functional training. To complete your total body workout we have a variety of land and water group exercise class, a fitness (gym) floor with cardio and strength equipment, a 3 lane 25 yard pool including water slide, locker room facilities and spa.
Welcome Back Fitness Passes
Beginning July 1st, pre-registration will no longer be needed to attend the *majority of our Group Fitness Classes, to workout in our gym, or enjoy lap swimming and water walking in our pool. In order to participate in one of our group fitness classes and access our gym and pool facilities, you will need to purchase a Welcome Back Pass. We have 6-Month and 20-Punch Passes available for purchase now.
*TRX, SPIN & Virtual Fitness Classes are considered Premium Group Fitness Classes and are not included in the Welcome Back Pass.
To participate in Premium Group Fitness Classes, REGISTER HERE.
To purchase your pass today, please call us at (415) 383-1370.
To learn more about our Welcome Back Fitness Passes, please visit our website.
Fitness Floor Guidelines
- Face coverings are required per the State of California Mask Mandate.
- Before you begin an exercise program, you should consult your physician.
- Please follow all posted guidelines.
- For your safety and comfort, please wipe down the machines before and after use.
- Appropriate attire must be worn: clean shirts, shorts, sweats. No swim suits or wet clothing. Closed-toed (athletic) shoes required.
- Please limit use of any single cardio machine to 30 minutes.
- Please re-rack your weights.
- Children under 11 are not permitted on the fitness floor.
Sign up today to receive our newsletter emails with Aquatics & Fitness News, Updates, Program Information, Special Events and more!