January 26, 2022
555 Redwood Hwy
Mill Valley, CA 94941
Mill Valley Arts Commission Strategic Planning Retreat
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
Download meeting agenda (PDF)
Mill Valley Arts Commission
Coleen Byrne, Chair
Nancy Elkus, Vice Chair
CALL TO ORDER
APPROVAL OF THE AGENDA ORDER
COMMISSION AND STAFF ANNOUNCEMENTS
PUBLIC OPEN TIME
Welcome & Introductions
Overview of Retreat
Goals & Desired Outcomes
2. Review of Guiding Principles
City’s Mission Statement
Mill Valley Recreation Mission Statement
3. Review of Foundational Documents and Discussion of those Priorities specific to the City of Mill Valley’s City Council and Arts Commission
City Council FY 20/21 Priority Projects
Arts Commission 2021/22 Budget
Current Annual Projects
4. Brainstorm on Commission Priority Projects for remainder of FY 21/22 and FY 22/23.
5. Identify Commission Priority Projects for remainder of FY 21/22 and FY 22/23.
6. Summary of Discussions and Review of Next Steps.
ADJOURNMENT – To the next Regular Commission meeting, which will be held on Tuesday, February 8, 2022 at 7pm at The Mill Valley Community Center, 180 Camino Alto, Mill Valley, CA 94941.